The Boys’ Preschool Nike Little Posite One is the preschool sizing of the Nike Air Foamposite One. The classic Penny Hardaway signature model that introduced Nike’s Foamposite technology in 1997 is sized down for all the “Lil’ Pennys” out there, featuring the same futuristic design you already know from the original men’s version of the shoe. The Little Posite One features a Foamposite upper with a TPU midfoot shank for support and a solid rubber sole with ample traction for grip on multiple surfaces. All the other details of the standard men’s Foamposite One are also here, including Penny’s “1-Cent” logo embroidered on the tongue and heel, pull tab loops for easier access, and an inner bootie for comfort and snug support.
For the Youngest Sneakerheads
Many releases of the Little Posite One replicate the colorways released for adults, but there are also plenty of eye-catching looks for the silhouette that’re designed just for kids. The preschool Little Posite One is known for its colorful and playful looks for the youngest sneakerheads, ensuring that even the smallest Foamposite fans can rock a style all their own. Here at Foot Locker we carry all the latest releases of the Little Posite One.
Nike Little Posite One Features:
• Classic Penny Hardaway signature model sized down for young sneakerheads.
• Foamposite shell upper with synthetic paneling on the eyestay and collar.
• Mesh tongue for breathability and comfort.
• Pull tabs on tongue and heel for easy on/off access.
• TPU midfoot shank for support.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for excellent grip.